Monday, September 01, 2008

Dakota Freaking Beautiful

So I was less than a fan of "The Secret Life of Bees" book which is racist in the most condescending way. This family of strong black women just needs a little white girl to come along so their story can be told. I would much rather just hear about Boatwright women, I really couldn't care less about Lily and how her mom died. The movie looks like more of the same and I'm just meh.

Except...
OMG DAKOTA FANNING is in the process of becoming a stunner. If she can just make it through adolescence with out a crack addition she is going to be one gorgeous broad.
Though I would also like to note that she is the same age as....

Miley Cyrus

And Ali Lohan.

And whereas Dakota looks like a 15 year old Miley and Ali look 30. Which is appropriate since Lindsay is looking about 40.
This isn't to body-snark about the Lohan girls, its more to just give props to Dakota and her handlers for keeping her age appropriate and not pushing a Lolitaesque image which frankly creeps me out when I discover that these girls are 15.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home