Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's almost like I can tell the future!

So remember last year when I said that I like to think that if I ever worked in a burlesque circus like say Moulin Rouge I would totally be a sexy singer/ acrobat/ the courtesan-that-everyone-loves and then I realized that if I had been alive during Moulin Rouge times I would not be Satine but Ewin MacGregor’s emo writer character sitting in a corner mooning after all the beautiful acrobats?

Um. Yeah. That came true.

I now run the spot light at Absinthe, the burlesque circus show at South Street Seaport. I sit in the back, wearing all black, while gorgeous Russian gymnasts tumble about in their underwear. Its pretty great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home