Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Ridiculous Thing I Did While Looking For A Job

Today I coordinated my manila folder to my blouse.

I did not mean to do this. Which actually makes it worse, I think. The fact that I A) own a pink manila folder, B) that pink is my preferred manila folder for carrying around resumes and C) that I own not one but three pink blouses is evidence that I may –just may – be becoming the cheerleader I’ve always hidden deep inside me.

It may have worked out in my favor however. The HR person who interviewed me today thought it was hilarious and adorable. Which means memorable. So…yay?

4 Comments:

Blogger Diz said...

Oh my god, oh my god you guys!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Lark(e) said...

talk to the hand, dave.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i think pink i think sorority sisters, not cheerleaders.

but memorable is always nifty.

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation - I coordinated my pink dossier when I went to the French Consulat this week!

Z

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home