Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Because I can't.

If you are in New York this friday I just figured out what you are doing with your night. You are going to go see Tommy Wiseau's MASTERPIECE "the room" at Village East Cinemas at a special midnight screening. The film is GENIUS. I have seen it on the dvd format but I would love love love to see it on the big screen. Unfortunately I have to be at the ER at 8am the next morning so I cant go. But you should. Do it for me.

If you don't go you will TEAR ME APART.
The only problem with seeing it in theaters, of course is that you can not stop and rewind to watch the following over and over and over.

God I wish I could loop seconds 2-8 and make that my ringtone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a hysterical interview with Kristen Bell on Jimmy Kimmel where she's like "YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER"

hahaha

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home