Monday, March 02, 2009

Creative Writing is Life

As much as I love me a bizzaro creative writing prompt, I never really viewed them as anything more that exercises, a fun way to stimulate the brain. I never thought that "Describe a character by only talking about their hands" or "take this picture and write a story about it" would ever be practice for real-life-writing.
Until now.
Write a script in which one of the characters is a blogger and reference jezebel and fourfour and have a scene set in a underwear shop and have an older male actor in a central role.
It does sound a bit like a strange creative writing pull-things-from-a-hat exercise, doesn't it? And I am so excited to try to figure out a way to make it work. (especially the scene in the underwear shop! Actresses in their skivvies! YAY!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Diz said...

Whence this prompt?

2:39 AM  
Blogger Lark(e) said...

shhhh. I will tell you when saying any more doesnt feel like it will jinx it.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home