Friday, February 27, 2009

Sorry

I have been bad about posting lately. I've been super duper busy. Also, the only things I want to blog about are laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. So I have been restraining myself.
...
Me: I am never allowed to have more than three cats.
Jesse: To keep from becoming a crazy cat lady?
Me: I am dangerously close already.
Jesse: You're not that bad.
Me: All I want to do is post pictures of my cats on my blog!
Jesse: (long pause) You should resist.
Me: Let me show you this adorable picture I took yesterday! You can't see Edgars head!

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Whoops, wrong link.

I meant:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VswBKrPuAQ

5:08 PM  
Blogger Lark(e) said...

DUDE. ONE CAT TOTALLY LEADS TO 150!
This is why I cant go above three. Its a slippery slope to building a cat walmart.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Good Bet Ash said...

this post is a picture-tease

WHERE ARE THE KITTY PICTURES

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home