Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's almost as though they're disappointed.

So I sent out a text message saying essentially YAY the swiss didn't destroy the world. And I got back the following:
From my dad: "Just talking about that in class. According to Rossler it could take a month 2 expand & swallow us!"
From my brother: "Yeah I saw! They haven't done the big experiments yet though so there's still a chance"
From Asher: "ive read it could take up to 50 months, which would mean the mayans are wrong about 2012. and james cameron was way off with skynet."

OH MY GAWD GUYS! Just be happy we live to breath another day! The swiss will find a way to destroy the universe yet, don't you worry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Good Bet Ash said...

i wanted to travel through a worm hole. i guess ill have to wait

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home