Sunday, September 07, 2008

uuuuuhhhh.....?

So apparently they made a "The Fast and the furious 4." But they titled it "Fast and Furious." As in, the just took out the "the" from the original title. At first I thought that they were rereleasing "The Fast and the Furious 1" in theaters. You know, like they did with "Apocalypse Now." But no. Its a "New Model, Old Parts." (Which, granted I know nothing about cars, but isn't that, like, a bad thing?)

Really I think that removing the "the" is all they did. I bet they just edited together left over footage from the first movie. Which I have foggy memories of, at best. Mostly I just remember being shocked that I was so bored by car chases.
Which makes me sad because I have a warm spot in my heart for Vin Disel and I really wish that he would stop making such sucky career choices (Fast and Furious 4, Vin, Really? There is nothing else?) and do something INSANE like The Rock in Southland Tales.

Dear Vin Disel,
Put yourself in Richard E Kelly's nutso nutso hands.
Love,
Larke

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

2 Points:

1.) Vin Diesel is the nicest man in Hollywood. Plus, he knows his D&D. Don't screw with him unless you are willing to take -10 HP.

2.) I love the Fast and the Furious series. 2 Fast 2 Furious is definitely the weak one, but I love 3 Fast 3 Furious and the trailer for 4 Fast 4 Furious looks awe-some.

4 Fast 4 Serious, amirite?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Good Bet Ash said...

Either of you, go see "Red Line"

I watched this because it was 5am and I thought it was Red Eye, and when Rachel McAdams was replaced with very scantilly clad women, I was hooked.

Red Line not only has insane car races...but I do believe it has a 75 minute first act, 5 minute 2nd act and 10 minute 3rd act.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Good Bet Ash said...

Also, if theyre stealing gas, then this should be titled:

2 Politikal 4 U 2 Handal

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home