Saturday, October 01, 2005

UPDATE!!!!


Me: oh, you have made an honorary appearance in my blog
Asher: yay i have to go check now
Asher: haha thanks a great way to end my week
Asher: although officially i dont work for them anymore
Me: awww
Me: I was all set to egg you
Asher: yeah i know, you still can, i wont mind
Me: naaaa, it wont have the same satisfaction
Asher: im sorry
Asher: id say we can go egg the people i worked with, but they were really cool
Me: Im sure they are all good pepole
Asher: although, i wouldnt mind egging the manager lady that said "this job isnt for you". shed probably kill herself if you egged her actually. shes form philly
Me: so you got fired?
Asher; technically i guess so
Asher: i didnt meet quota in what i raised
Me: whoa
Asher: yeah i know after 1 week too
Asher: before they said i get 2 weeks
Me: see that just makes me hate actibums all the more
Asher: me too
Asher: theres a lot i know now too
Asher: like no one i work for actually knows where the money goes
Asher: even the managers
Me: thats creepy
Asher: it was
Asher: im gonna write a play about it
Asher: and were secretly run by a republican group too
Asher: but shh
Me: can I publish this on my blog?
Asher: of course
Asher: I’ll be a whistle blower

2 Comments:

Blogger Asher said...

i dont even get a cool whistle blower name?

3:52 PM  
Blogger Morrigana said...

asher worked for a republican group? i don't think i can be friends with him anymore.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home