Wednesday, September 07, 2005

God loves me the bestest

God loves me. Yes he does. And god spoke to me. Oh Im sorry? Were you thinking of Jahwe? I was of course refering to Joss (JOSS!) Whedon.
Joss is wise.
Joss is kind.
Joss is benevolent.
Joss. Be my friend.... Please!

Cough.

Ehem.













(His hair isn't that red in real life)

Anywhoo.... Joss pointed (POINTED) at my dear ledah and answered her question. And he's witty in real life too, not just on DVD comentary.
PLUS, (added bonus to night of wonder) I saw this movie:






















Based on this TV show:











Which I know and Love (LOVE!!!)

And someone dies and its really sad.

It was heaven (HEAVEN)

My life is all down hill from here.

2 Comments:

Blogger L.Dah K.Plan said...

I like how Mal is the only one who gets to sit in the cast photo...

1:18 PM  
Blogger Emily Schwend said...

I hate you.

And by "I hate you" of course, I mean "I am filled with crippling jealousy, all viridian-eyed and monstrous, sucking the marrow from the bones of children."

Ahem. Too much Grendel.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home