Thursday, August 11, 2005

Back in Mo-Town

I am back in Missoula after the flight from hell (but it seems all my flights are the flight from hell so we won't discuss anymore).
Anywhoo now that I am back my time has gone from being spent like this
















To being spent like this.



(notice the dogloo the girls have taken a liking to)






I call it "Me contemplating the meaning of life as chickens"
Think the MoMA would buy it?



(alas poor yorik, I knew him Horatio)







This is my Shakespeare reenactment with chicken as prop.

Also, our house now has oodles of little baby chamelions. Because its not a G-S residence unless there are too many pets.













Coming soon:
Larkes review of the western Montana fair. Is she too New York and pretentious to enjoy a greasy viking? Will she forget that there isn't tax in the state of Montana? Will PETA have ruined her love of the horse races and her amusment at the rodeo? Will she hide her Cow Boy hat in shame or wear it in a self concious attempt to reclaim her roots? Will she cry when she sees the horses? Will she decide not to come back to New York ever again? Or will she flee Montana in horor?


STAY TUNED!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gooooooooooooodness i want a baby chameleon!! bring one back!!!

on a similar yet different note, man that chicken looks delicious. mmm, yorick.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

neeeaaaat! are you bringing tiny lizards back to campus? that would be cool!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home