Monday, February 02, 2009

Ways in which my morning could have been worse.

Instead of slipping on a patch of ice and falling on pavement, I could have FALLEN IN LAVA.

Instead of scraping up my hands and twisting my ankle and landing on my back (on Leonard street no less. Gross) I could have broken my wrists. And leg. And neck.

Instead of the G not showing up for 15 minutes after I just barely missed the train (due to the aforementioned fall -> bleeding -> begging napkins off a deli so I don’t bleed all over myself) it could have never come at all. Or crashed into the platform, Die Hard II style.

I suppose technically the E could be more crowded, though I’m not sure that possible.

Instead of my Tupperware leaking sauerkraut juice all over my purse it could have leaked gasoline. And then caught on fire.

Instead of all my things (and me) showing up to work late splattered in blood and smelling of Germany, I could have been laid off by now and had no job to show up to.

And of course, instead of oversleeping I could have DIED.

3 Comments:

Blogger Good Bet Ash said...

what do you have against leonard st

3:44 PM  
Blogger Callan Stout said...

i'm sorry puppy! feel better!

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you didn't fall in lava. or die.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home