Wednesday, December 05, 2007

what did I do with out the internet?

The internet has been out at my home which is why the posts here have not been as frequent this past week. Apologies.
When you can only get on the internet for about 5 minuets at a time it makes you realize what your internet priorities are (as opposed to when I should be working on my play and then I will read EVERYTHING THAT HAS EVER BEEN POSTED. EVER) My internet priorities are:
1. Email. Duh.
2. Livejournal friends list and the blogs of Sushi, Theresa, Emily, and Slaney.
3. facebook. I am having my ass kicked in 3 different scrabbulious games. I don’t actually care if you changed your profile picture.
4. Icanhascheezburger. Yup. That’s what I miss when I don’t have the internet.

What actually was surprised about is how little I care about gawker, jezebel, and gothamist when I'm not procrastinating or at work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home