Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Your sweater looks like thanksgiving

So I recently discovered that the computer at work can take pictures. This of course turned me into a giant goof ball. (I think I look a little like Amelie in that one.) BUT it also really made my happy because I want to show off my new sweater dress which is totally my new favorite peice of clothing.


Isn't it pretty? Someone told me today that it looks like thanksgiving which I am totally cool with because I LOVE thanksgiving. Look at how much I love it. I'm giving thanksgiving a giant hug.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lead to the purchase of said sweater dress!!!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Ada Veen said...

I LOVE your sweater dress! Where did you find this magical object?

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home