Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Everything you didn't want to know about me

Things:
1. I have officially NOT worked on my play for ten days. Part of this can be blamed on the death of Farah (my computer). Another part can be blamed on Mitzi’s (new computer) lack of final draft. And the last part can be blamed on the fact that Battlestar Gallactica is soooo addicting. (I don’t know if its any good, I actually suspect it isn’t, but I am quite frankly obsessed).
2. But I am glad that this play doesn’t have to be perfect by the end of the semester because I am taking it over into playwriting. (after which it should be FLAWLESS (Goldberg prize, I’m gunning for you (no I’m not (yes I am (no (yes (no))))))
3. I dropped Fiona (Ipod) on the ground yesterday and she wasn’t wearing her case and now her pretty blue surface is all scratched up. I feel like a bad mother.
4. NPR on Fiona is my new addiction. Well, that and BG.
5. If Thanksgiving break doesn’t get here right now I just might collapse. I need and efing break.
6. BUT Ledah and Lacy AND Chris Carlson are all coming into town. Which means MISSOULA PARTY.
7. there is this flash animation video to that scissor sisters cover of comfortably numb (which I hate) that plays at work every five minutes. I am this >< far from taking a bat to it (and by bat I mean the furry flying rodent… ba dum CHING)
8. I miss the Chickens. Is that weird?
9. I turned in a D- paper to my ConWest TA and I didn’t feel bad about it. I think I might need to take another gap year.
10. Never. Ever. EVER. Allow me to look at the free kittens page on craigslist EVER AGAIN.

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily Schwend said...

Which chickens are you referring to?

10:55 PM  
Blogger Lark(e) said...

the chicken chickens.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Emily Schwend said...

okay, good. Because that could have been a jinx, and next year could be Allie-central

12:54 AM  
Blogger Morrigana said...

i miss your chickens too.
Craig's list has a free kittens page? oh no, that's not a good thing to tell me. my kitty died last week. i like your bat joke. and SOuth Africa. Cool.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home