Monday, October 24, 2005

Tum ta tum tum TUMS

From the missoulian:
BONNER - A red pickup truck rolled into the Bonner check station carrying four grinning men and the station's first elk on the opening day of Montana's general big-game hunting season.

I kinda love Montana.
...

In other news I have spent all day today convinced that I am dying of appendicitis. In the process I ate about a half a bottle of tums which seemed to make the pain go away so I don't think it was my appendix. But wouldn't it be dramatic if it was? (I'm a dramatic hypochondriac)

I also put down on a test today that the most important part of tragedy is "character." Serves me right for looking off Jarks paper. The funny thing is, before I got all confused and read the poetics twice I would have put "plot" down with out thinking. Sometimes I think I learn too much
....
Evidence that larke has spent too much time in the DDW:
Chelsea (roomie) pulls out a horribly misshapen hanger from our closet.
Chelsea: I don't know what I did to destroy this hanger.
Me: Had an abortion.
I then cackled for the next five minuets before I realized that I'm not funny, I'm just a bad person.

1 Comments:

Blogger Asher said...

now just write a sonnet about an abortion and youll be a real DDWer

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home