Thursday, October 27, 2005

Goddamn it MotherFUCKER

You know what I find interesting? In the movie pulp fiction everyone thinks that Sam L. Jackson's wallet says "Badass motherfucker" on it. Well I was watching it again and I realized that it only says "bad mother fucker." How people got the "ass" is beyond me. Maybe its because baaaaaaa-Bum-Bum has a really weird ring to it and Ba-BUM-ba-BUM just sounds so right. I don't know. These are the things I think about instead of doing conwest homework.
Also, I blog.
SPEAKING OF MOTHERFUCKING:
I have a C+ is ConWest. God (mother)Fucking Damnit. That class makes me so cranky. Well, life makes me cranky but ConWest makes my life more difficult than it needs to be. These semesters full of requirements are NOT okay. I need a random and fun class. I'm sorta going crazy.
On the plus side my dad is coming into town on saturday and I plan on ignoring the world and homework until halloween.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home