Monday, January 19, 2009

Some things:

When the phone doesn't ring for a half and hour at a time at work I start to freak out and worry that the phone is off the hook and calls haven't been coming in and business has ground to a halt... and then I remember that I am special for getting to work on Martin Luther King Day.
And so, A LIST:
1. I cut my bangs way too short. Which apparently makes me look more polish? The people on the street have been much more chatty to me.
2. The Russian-Turkish Baths are AHmazing. I can't believe I've lived here this long and never experienced it before. I went from bitching to slaney about the various injustices in my life to completely relaxed in less than an hour.
3. The kitties (whose names, may I remind you, are Edgar and Lenore) are very upset about the Ravens not making it to the super bowl. Get it? GET IT? I AM SO CLEVER!!!
4. Its a pretty insane episode of Battlestar Galactica where the reveal of the final cylon is not the most intense thing that happens. In spite of all the craziness, there were still waaaaaaay too many shots of water, and waves and people looking and the water, and wandering into the waves... I know it represents their depression. Or something. But all I have to say is that water better be another cylon. Though at this point I definitely feel that they are going to reveal that ALL THE HUMANS ARE CYLONS! AAAAAAA! Otherwise, how do you explain starbuck? Really?
5. I received the following text from Asher:
"[Asher's roommate] told me he saw you on the train by was afraid of there not being enough to talk about so he didnt go over to say hi."
Asher and I couldn't decide what this meant, and so I've made a poll.

I voted A. But only because I am feeling bad about myself today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Good Bet Ash said...

who the heck votes "other" in this poll?

1:46 PM  
Blogger Lark(e) said...

I think its very sweet that I am the only person who voted me a bitch.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home