Tuesday, January 06, 2009

And you know I love grotesquely hallucinatory

The few episodes of Nip/tuck that I have seen have left me feeling pretty meh about the show. Theres just so many other TV shows to watch. Shows with spaceships! And robots hallucinating!
HOWEVER this promo for season six is fantastic.

If the over all show was this grotesquely hallucinatory ALL THE TIME you know I would be completely addicted.
Oh you know what is a complete trip? Southland tales.

Why don't I own that movie yet? I do love it so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Diz said...

Southland Taled FTW!

"Scientists are saying the future is going to be far more futuristic than originally predicted."

4:12 PM  
Blogger Lark(e) said...

did you leave your dvd of that in a box somewhere? If so I totally should have liberated it.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Sushi said...

Can we just have a moment's pause to reflect on how fucking sexy my boy is? kthanks.

i need to see this movie. like now.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home