Thursday, January 15, 2009

Heeheehee

Via Curbed: The Sub-neighborhoods of Greenpoint!

According to this I live on the border of SoPosh "South Polish Strong Hold" and DeCor "the Daddy’s-Enid’s* Corridor with the idea being that those are two anchor points if you will of an area that includes a lot of up-and-coming high rises that are perfect for upwardly mobile young folks."
Actually, I believe I am downwardly mobile, but touche curbed. touche.

(*Daddys is a shity hipster dive and enids is over priced brunch, in case that doesn't make any sense.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that means i lived in PoSH. Like the spice girl. Sweet.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Ditto PoSH. I'll take that over G-WWIZ. That does not sound pleasant.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Lark(e) said...

when I think of you too I definitely think spice girl!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Lark(e) said...

ehem, TWO. When I think of you TWO. Good god. I swear I graduated from first grade.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home