Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fly through the air with the greatest of ease.


Last weekend I went down to the Spiegeltent to see my friend Meryl. The Spiegeltent is sort of a Weimar-esque-cabaret-club-circus thing down at the seaport. Its quite cool though a bit expensive which is why it was nice to go see Meryl who works there and get in for free.
I am totally a sucker for acrobats. I watch them with more fear than excitement, but I love it. And I totally wish I could do it.
I like to think, as I am watching acrobats, that in slightly different circumstances I could TOTALLY do that. That in a past life I was totally a gymnast at Moulin Rouge.
Except, when I actually think about it if I was a character in Moulin Rouge I would not be Satine.
I would be Ewen MacGregor.
Sitting in a corner. Writing. Being boring. And emo.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home