Friday, November 02, 2007

This is what my TV teacher had to say to me:

“As some of you may know, it looks like the Writers Guild is going to strike. You might think that this will be a good opportunity for your career. It is. If you never want to work again. If you cross picket lines it is scabbing and the guild will find out. You might think that no one will find out but they will. And you will never be able to join. Ever.”
...
Not that I would scab anyway but now I am totally terrified. The guild knows all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh george malko.

i actually got an email from him saying the same. i almost wet myself.

3:11 AM  
Blogger Ada Veen said...

The Guild Knows All is going to be the title of my breakaway solo conceptual post-punk album.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home