Friday, October 12, 2007

So I'm on this whole exploring new york kick that started last week with going to the worlds fair site in queens. This weekend I plan on going to both the Whitney AND the Bronx zoo midterms be damned! I think one of the reasons why I haven't seen that much of the city is that its just so damn intimidating. There is so much to do its difficult to start. Plus, it is so easy to get caught up in day to day life.
Anyway, here are some things I would like to see before I graduate:
The Aquarium at Coney Island, with the little baby Walrus!
The Mythical Creatures Exhibit at the Natural History Museum.
The High Line
The Liberty Science center.
The botanical gardens.
Ellis island.
Go to a roller derby event (competition? race? what do you call them?)
Go to a Yankees game (too late for that this year. ooops)
Bitforms gallery.
ALSO I would love to get access to the subway tunnels but I highly doubt that will happen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take me to coney island. for i have never been.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Ada Veen said...

Oooh, don't forget the Cloisters - it's in the calendar. And I wanna go to Coney Island with you and Sushi. Plus the baths!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home