Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I felt like maybe I should update this.

Things:
1. I am not going to buy any food for the rest of this month aside from restocking milk and bread. I am freaking out about money and I don’t actually know how to make myself live on a budget. Yesterday, after realizing how much money I have spent and resolving to spend less I WENT OUT to a comedy show and to dinner. Why? Because I am stupid. BUT I made a resolution on Thursday (which is the big going out night) that I would not buy myself even one drink. And I managed to get quite nicely drunk with out spending any of my own money. I realize this makes me sound trashy. But it was only two drinks.
2. Having an American accent seems to be the solution to all my problems over here. Like not being able to afford to buy myself beer.
3. But I am trying to drink less.
4. I have developed a cough that will not go away. TB? Perhaps.
5. One of the international students has the “in the mood for love” sound track on her itunes. Heaven.
6. This not buying any new food means I am actually going to have to eat that instant oatmeal I bought. UGH. I don’t know why I bought it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morrigana said...

oatmeal isn't that bad. i like oatmeal.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Morrigana said...

oatmeal isn't that bad. i like oatmeal.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home