Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Four by Four by Four by Four

Um. I now have four blogs. Five, if you include the deceased live journal. Lets not. But still, I HAVE FOUR. That is so so so incredibly fucked up. I don’t even know what to say.
#1 is this one. Which is the closest to a real blog. Pictures of cats and what not. This one is mine all mine.
#2 is http://lalalalaafrica.blogspot.com/ (go ahead, add it to your favorites, you know you want to) which is my family friendly Africa blog. My only excuse: it’s easier than calling.
#3 is http://filmfaith.typepad.com/ which is actually Chris’s. Not that it’s any excuse. I think it is possibly worse to commandeer someone else’s blog that just making your own.
#4 is http://missoulala.blogspot.com/ which is my first blog and actually is a group blog. I cant remember the last time I posted. But its still active (barely) so it counts.
So yeah. Now my entire life, loves and losses can be documented from so many different viewpoints.
Only I wont.
I will put pictures of cats on all of them.
Mwahahaha.

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily Schwend said...

pictures of cats are the only thing worth blogging about.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Lark(e) said...

or ugly dogs.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still haven't forgiven you for abandoning livejournal, by the way. You could at least do the thing Willie does and make yourself a satellite thing so you'll show up on my LJ friends page.

12:47 AM  
Blogger Lark(e) said...

dude, Im tottally not that smart. If you want to set it up for me...

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home