Sunday, December 11, 2005

Happy Holidays (boycott this Bill O'Reilly)

So my computer has a built in web cam.

So weird.


As some of you may know I assistant stage managed the ten minute play festival. The essentially meant that me and three much-larger-than-me boys moved shit around the stage. It was a pain in the ass. But its over.
Anyway, we were the best crew ever (due to my leadership) according to our artistic director. So right before the last show the artistic director came up to us as we were setting up and goes “how old are you?”
“20.”
Turns to Chris
“How old are you?”
“20.”
“what’s the drinking age?”
“20”
“No its not its 21.”
He then gives us $40 with this instruction to go out and buy a beer. “oh I can’t say that can I. Go out and get a diet coke.”

So today everyone threw a “surprise” going away party for Colin and Me. I say [quote] surprise [unquote] because about the same time that we were being given money for booze Chris and I had the following conversation.
Me: Plante, do you want to see Brokeback Mountain on Sunday.
Chris: When?
Me: Well I was thinking evening ish.
Chris: oh… well I’m doing something else.
Me: What?
Chris: Well… I’m… there’s a party.
Me: Oh?
Chris: yessssss.
Me: for me?
Chris: ummmm.
Me: are you guys throwing a surprise going away party for me?
Chris: maybe.
Me: I have the best friends ever!

Anyway. Party was awesome.
There were videogames

And cake.

And nipple flicking. Because that’s the cool new thing to do.

And boy on boy love.

And Sam and me looking for comedy in the Muslim world. Because that’s not offensive.


Anyway after the party calmed down and most people went home we got hungry and ended up spending the $40 we were supposed to spend on liquor on Chinese take out. Which I thin epitomizes both what is cool and what is pathetic about my friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger stephie said...

i am never going to forgive that kid for ruining the surprise. EVER.

...

and MERRY CHRISTMAS, larke. jesus christ, show some respect to our lord and savior.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home