Monday, October 10, 2005

Larke discusses lost

  • Characters I like/wish the show revolved around:
    Sayid
    Locke
    Jin
    Sun
    Hurley
  • Characters I find annoying/ want to shut up/ don't know why we are watching ANOTHER flashback of theirs:
    Jack
    Kate
    Claire
    Charley
    Sawyer
  • Characters I hate/want to die RIGHT NOW:
    Boone
    Boones sister
    French chick
  • Characters I don't have beef with/ they should give them something better to do:
    Michael
    Walt
    That black lady from the pilot
  • Things I don't understand:
    The creatures
    The numbers
    The hatch
    The boat
    The plot
    The show
    The others

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily Schwend said...

Oh, how I love Sayid. Have you gotten to his flashback episode? Sayid = love.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Lark(e) said...

dude, the reason I hate shannon so much is because she is with sayid and not me. THAT WHORE.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home