Friday, October 07, 2005

A day in the life (well, three to be exact)

Study Abroad Application has been handed IN. Now I just need to appear sane in my interview. Check back for updates.
This is one of those weeks that makes life worth living. Absolutely decadent goodness. As I said to Plante Thursday night “I love our life, people should be jealous of us.” At least, that is what I think I said. It was something along those lines, anyway. You could ask Plante but I don’t know if he has a clearer recollection of it.
It has been a week of living beyond my means, which means that next week will be a bit hungry. But hell, it was worth it. It does make me envy Paris Hilton because she gets to be shit faced and well dressed ALL. THE. TIME. But whatever. I love my life, remember. And besides, thats just day to day exsitence for her so I guess its as quotidian for her as going to class is for me. (speaking of going to class, guess who didnt?)
It all started off Wensday with the Decemberists. Purrrr. A fantastic show with some of my favorite girls and lots of AmericasNextTopModel gossip (CASSANDRA CHOSE TO GO HOME!!!). They, the decemberists, put on a great performance and I have such a crush on the fiddlist. Just all around good happy times. Followed by midnight burgers with a certan crazy Emily.


Thursday was the starving artists ball, and guess who was the belle? Or at least the floozy? That would be me. Dancing, hitting on random people, free booze. What more could you ask for from a night. Oh yeah, and it was a BALL. I dont have that many pictures becaus (a) my memory card is hidiously small and (b) I accedentally set it to a psycho high resolution.





















It's nice to know that even after you win a tony and a Pulitzer no one will
listen to you. John Patrick Shanley talks and everyone ignores him.

















Stephie is too sexy.















Callan is too pretty.











The following are not my pictures.




































BEST PICTURE EVER.
Friday, I braved the terrorist targeted subway system to travel to the baren wasteland above 14th street to see my dear sweet beloved Sufjan. With my new best show buddy Emily. In a sit down venue. Ahhhhh. I do sorta hate standing for shows. And how was the show larke? Did you have fun?
OH. JESUS. CHRIST.
lets just say that I would throw it all in to cook for sufjan and raise his children. Absolutly fantastic. And he added strings to his already amazing songs.
String parts that he wrote in a week. A WEEK.
Sprinkled through all these events is Lost which is thorughly enthralling. Though after the pilot it has been decidedly less terrifying. Someone needs to die a gruesome death soon or I am going to get bored. I have gotten chelsea addicted as well and so we stay up until two in the morning watching it instead of being brilliant.
EDIT: WTF!!!! WHAT IS UP WITH THE FRENCH WOMAN? OMG!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger stephie said...

aw, good pictures, woman. they make me happy. i am keeping them for meself.

when sufjan comes back i need to go like it's nobody's business. glad to hear it was a good show.

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home