Monday, July 18, 2005

a real live blogger post!!!

You may have noticed that I have jumped ship. If so, you are wise. In case you are either offended or confused here are the reasons for my ship jumpage:
1) LJ is just too emo for me. I’m sorry.
2) I managed to set up this pretty pretty blog in my lunch break. Which is just too easy. Really it is just more convenient.
3) I think “blog” is a cooler word than “journal.”
4) Pictures!
So that’s that. Maybe if I have a breakup I will post that on LJ. But for now my spinsterhood seems permanently in place (un oh, LJ moment MAYDAY MAYDAY). Here is the new doubly cool blog.
(Side note: blog is not in the spell checker. This should be remedied)
The blog begins now. (I promise there won’t be two many of these little tangents)
I think I am going to start stalking Hamish. I mean, I already inadvertently am, first seeing him in fantastic four and now in a play we took the kiddies too. I think the world is giving me a sign. (That I should be a psycho.)
I will not talk about the kiddies (specific kiddies anyway) because anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of law. Except that I heard them plotting this morning. I am to the point where I want to find the contracts that they signed and show them to them. Be like “you could have backed out of it before you signed it if you didn’t like the rules so much.” Whateva.
Most of my joy these days comes from sitting in the hall after curfew waiting for them to try to sneak out of their rooms. It actually is incredibly entertaining. The expressions on their faces are priceless, It makes me giggle giggle giggle.
(Wow. When did I become a bad person?)
Also I have the best fellow RA’s ever! (Was that too LJ?) We have taken to drinking apple juice and watching Disney flicks while the young uns run amuck.
I think a lot, though, about Jeff, the young lad who was so corrupted in my house, and how if circumstances were slightly different it could be Jeff who’s party I was busting up. Jeff who I caught sneaking out. Jeff who I had to punish (and not in a sexy way).
::Turmoil::
(is inner turmoil LJ?)
But, in case you are wondering, I am returning the city of zoo from august 7th or 8th to the 16th. Bebe, Agnes, Stella, I expect a party. And after that SUFJAN on the 19th. Be jealous.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Hrumph. I will be in DC for the entire time that you are home. Perhaps I will see you in Minneapolis on our ways home.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are dead to me!


[Chelsea]

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home