Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Shout Out:

So Dave has reviewed one of my favorite movies from childhood, The Last Unicorn, that I made the mistake of rewatching senior year of High School with Ledah who had never seen it before. Her reaction was something along the lines of “you liked this? Why?”
What I remember from my childhood experience was running out of the room screaming when the Red Bull came on screen (side note: is that where the name for the drink comes from? Because if they named it after “the Last Unicorn” I will give them so much more respect.) What I remember from my high school experience was the prevalence of boobs. Boobs on harpies. Boobs on trees. Lots of giant boobs.
To call it bizaro would be putting it lightly. Go read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diz said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout out!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home