Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Will You Be My American Boy?

I am completely in love with this song. It's been running through my head all week.

Its produced by will.i.am who I think I am alone among my friends in being obsessed with. This is strange because I absolutely hate Fergie and should hate him for being involved in her success. But whatever, I have been listening to his "Songs about Girls" for like six months now and I'm still not sick of it. "Over" off that record has the most amazing key change bridge thing that just hits you right in the sternum.
..as you can tell I never talk about music and sort of don't know how to. Mostly that's because my taste is so so pop and all of my friends love the Indie Rock and I don't like to be made fun of.
But whatever, I think this song is awesome. And also American Boys are awesome and deserve their own song. American Girls have at least five, its time for the boys to get theirs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Asher said...

it's ok to admit it. you have a crush on kanye west. weve all been there.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home