Friday, April 04, 2008

We are t-minus 5 hours until the last season of Battlestar Galactica premiers. I usually try not to be too much of a fan girl about things first off because the x-files broke my heart supper hardcore and secondly because its really annoying. And maybe its because I've had to defend the show against so many detractors, and maybe its because its the last season or maybe its because renting me the wrong battlestar disk was why I left Kims video for netflix but I am hopelessly in love with this show. Which is why tonight I will curl up on my couch with other BSG freaks and drink a lot of beer and eat a lot of chips and pray pray pray that Roslin isn't the last cylon. I will also ignore the fact that we are t minus 18 hours until my theis reading tomorrow.
ANYWAY: on to the drinking game rules.
So far I have:
1. If a major character is killed you must chug your entire drink.
1a. If its starbuck (again) you must punch the person next to you.
1b. If its Adama you must punch yourself.
2. Every time Sharon mentions her baby take a drink.
3. Every time tigh (aka John McCain) gets pouty about his dead wife take a drink.
I would say everytime they say frak you have to drink but I would like to keep my liver. And live through the reading tomorrow.
Any more rules post them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home