Friday, September 28, 2007

All goys look the same.

So, you know that steryotype that all asians look alike?* Well, last winter my parents went to go see the departed which stars Leo Decaprio and Matt Damon. My parents showed up 10 minites late and after about an hour my dad leans over to my mom and goes "isn't this about two guys? when are they going to introduce the other character?"
To which my mom replyed "all goys do not look the same."
Well I feel that way about these women.
This:

Looks exactly like this:

Who looks exactly like this:

Does this not bother any one else? They could be tripplets. How do three identical looking people get work in hollywood?

In case you ALSO can't tell them appart the first is that gossip girl chick, the second is grey's anatomy and the third is Kate Hudson.

*see, this post is funny because the Departed is a remake of an asian movie. Get it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home