Thursday, August 02, 2007

You must read this:


Can you survive in space with out a space suit? Slate says yes! http://www.slate.com/id/2171522/nav/tap3/
***
Yes I recognize that I am a giant nerd.
I am increasingly thinking that my next play should not be about class warfare on a new england college campus but instead should be about a mission to mars. Because right now I get WAY more excited talking abut space than I do about class warfare. Though god knows I loves me some class warfare.
I guess someone, somewhere is gearing up to propose a manned mission to mars because there have been all these AWESOME articles coming out about how that would be feasible.
I LOVE SPACE!
Also, please agree with me that the Mars rover is the cutest thing ever?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Class warfare in space. Problem solved.

Somebody should do something about class warfare in the Midwest. Well, it's not class warfare so much as irritated, hurumphy reminders that we are all the same and there is no such things as class in America. What is this poverty you speak of? Jeeze Michael, why do we keep having to explain this to you? No, I'm not upset. Why do you always think I'm upset? I'm not taking a tone. You just have this obsession with pointing out differences when they don't matter at all...

Hmm, maybe that's not so much a play as an actual conversation I've had several times.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a giant, giant nerd. I still love you. I shouldn't, but I do.

I vote writing about space.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home