Thursday, July 19, 2007

Why has everyone gotten an advanced copy of Harry Potter but me?

And by everyone I mean Gawker and Michiko Kakutani. Seriously. Not fair.
But the Brittish version of the cover is seriously hilarious.

Slaney told me today that she made a Ginny Weasly mix. Because "I mean, at the end of the last book Harry's just dumped her but she can't really say anything to that even though its bullshit and hes gone off with ron and hermione leaving her all alone to deal with dumbledores death and really the girl is just going through a lot right now. And so I was like, well, I should make her a mix."

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Asher said...

i really really really cant wait for harry to die.



really

1:39 AM  
Blogger Ada Veen said...

One day maybe you will be going through something similar to Ginny (boyfriend must risk life to destroy evil, brother turned into werewolf, etc.) and I'll make YOU a mix. Maybe then you'll appreciate the art of a good mix.
Ah, heck. Rather than make two mixes, I'll just give you Ginny's and assume that will cover your bases. Go check your email.
p.s. seriously, what is with the UK cover? It looks like one of those teen vampire novels they have a B&N.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's the adult british cover the kid's one is different!

UK VERSIONS FOREVER

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home