Sunday, July 08, 2007

Ive been working at Saks two months now and it continues to amuse. I walked past a coffee table book that cost $4000 today. Also they sell a design label called "young, fabulous and broke." I think the humor of that statement escapes everyone except me. The self seriousness of saks is really what gets me.
ANYWHOO, people take pictures of our shop all the time. I understand this. Our shop is sort of like Willy Wonkas Chocolate Factory if it got attacked by a bedazzler. And while technically taking pictures in saks is not allowed for "security reasons" (again with the self seriousness) I dont ever tell people to stop, I just move out of the way.
Well, today, I was moving out of someones picture when the lady said "Ohhhhhhh, but I wanted you in the picture."
Um... please agree with me that is weird?
Now I like my job, I like the people I work with, I like giving people chocolates but I am not, repeat not, okay with being in some strangers picture.
I do not work at tgi fridays.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you may not work at tgi friday's, but i bet you'd look damn sexy in the uniform. hawt.

also, now i feel awkward and uncomfortable because i've had several strangers come to the bar and take my picture. sometimes without me asking. sometimes with. and i never thought it was weird til now. and now i'm scared.

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home