Friday, January 02, 2009

What I did in 2008 (in nutshell format)

(I’m totally stealing this format from Em.)

In 2008:
I learned about the economy, I figured out that birth control gives me anxiety attacks/claustrophobia/nausea, I learned that I really like school, I saw some good theater and some bad, I finished “a mars play,” I graduated from college, I worked in a circus, I saw a lot of burlesque, I went to Portland, I went to Ashland, I adopted some kittens, I got a full time job, I developed a taste for whiskey, I dated and broke up, I made some new friends, I climbed to the top of a mountain, I went horse back riding, I went to Paris, I discovered the awesomeness that is the New York Historical Society, I researched a massacre and made a kick ass power point about it, I made cookies, I went to some good restaurants, I discovered some new favorite authors, I went kayaking, I baked a wedding cake, I fell in love, I had some flings, I learned about Catholicism, I wrote some poems, I had some feuds and maybe, just maybe, figured out a five year plan.

In 2008 I did not:
Save enough money, travel enough, write a tv pilot, finish “Sound of Planes,” write a musical, see “Top Girls,” get into any of the festivals/ theaters/ writers groups that I submitted to, have a mutually fulfilling romantic relationship, had anything in production, or go to Alaska.

1 Comments:

Blogger Good Bet Ash said...

you also bought Galaxy Quest

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home