Monday, June 18, 2007

update.

I am in love with one of my scripts and in hate with another and they are both going to be seen sometime in the near future which is good for me ego wise and good for me career wise but not good for me stress wise. And really what needs to happen is sometime in the next week I need to lock myself in a room and just bang out a draft of nothing but the truth so then I can start editing it but I HATE it so much right now. HATE HATE HATE. And I must remind myself that there was a period when I wanted to throw BANG/whimper out the window (littlerally) but I didn't and here we are with a beautiful cast and a beautiful director and all sorts of amazing goodness. And even though I really should just not socalize I do have a job to work, and another job to work, and leases to be signed and people to see and to love. Why do I have friends? They get in the way of the writing. But I love them so what can you do?
How are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home