Friday, June 29, 2007

la dolce vita

BIG SIGH
Reading of “Nothing But The Truth” was yesterday and it went really really well. I got lots and lots of good feedback and I now know how to fix the sucker. I also can breathe again, which is nice.
I really love Colony so much. I’ve been seeing some good readings and drinking some cheap g&ts. I’ve been talking to this wonderful female director who does shit at the women’s project and now I really just want her to be my friend. Who would have thought that all this would be in Missoula?
Also, I’ve been getting a lot of chicken chasing in. Chicken chasing is good for the soul.
Its amazing how caught up I get in my New York life and how the second I leave everything that seemed so pressing just doesn’t matter anymore. New York is a bad place to be a writer. But then, Missoula drives me nuts when I am here for too long.
So that’s my life right now, simple and lovely. I feel like I am in a really good place career wise for 22 which is nice and confidence inducing. My 6 surrogate fathers are all very proud of me which is wonderful.
Life is sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Asher said...

can you bring a chicken back for our apartment?

3:56 PM  
Blogger theresa said...

dude, if you guys get a chicken you must also get a duck, and fully fulfill the friends scenario.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home