Monday, February 11, 2008

Pretty disastrous day in the writing department. Instead of writing during an in-class exercise I started thinking about how little I know about Catholicism or space or mars and how much research I have to do and how I don’t have any TIME and how my play has become whether or not there is a god which is not what I intended when I first started writing it and I DON’T FRIKEN KNOW what I believe in and it all culminated in me sobbing in the bathroom for a half an hour.
My poor professor was shocked and like “what is going on? You weren’t like this last semester. Write the play you want to write.”
To which I sobbed: “I don’t know the play I want to write.”
But then I chilled out and drank some hot cocoa and came home and read a cook book which always makes me feel better. I don’t feel any better about writing but I feel less despairing about whether or not I believe in god.

1 Comments:

Blogger theresa said...

::huuug::
it'll get better!
and if it doesn't, cocoa!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home